VFX – Visual Effects Scripts MEL Scripts
- connectNodeToAttrOverride for mia_material_x
- choose exposure http://www.djx.com.au/blog/page/2/?s=exposure
How to install / load / run a mel script for beginners:
1. Download the mel script you want to use which will end in .mel
2. Move the .mel script file into the scripts folder.
3. Open Maya and go to the MEL Scripts script editor. (lower right side)
4. Type the name of the script in the command line and press ENTER
If the script runs, you did it correctly. If not, make sure you have the right name of the script and that the script is located in the right scripts folder in Maya and that it is unzipped.